Re: Soldering Skills

Most interesting....I just tested my soldering skills on the wiper control unit
on my 84E28. After tearing apart everything from the steering column-dash to
the fusebox and chasing all grounds looking for an intermitant "disfunction" of
my wipers only to finally take aprt the control unit plugged into the fuse panel
and finding all the outside pegs (connectors) were all loose. I re-soldered
them and poof.... the wipers now work fine..... only thing I can figure is
someone must have taken that out several times for those solderjoints to
loosen up.

Rob
mwv.org