Tire dressing dilemma - decided on Stoners + great tip on cleaning wheels!

I got alot of advice from y'all on the net - some strongly suggest Meguiars
"Endurance" with silicon, saying there is nothing wrong with silicon based
tire cleaners - unless you have a paint shop, as the silicon lingers in the
air and can totally mess up a paint job!  Some said Arm and Hammer cleaner
is best, bought at KMart or the like, and you spray on the foam, using a
cardboard cut out with a handle to block off the wheels.   More than a few
people suggested Stoners tire dressing, bought off the internet for $35
(and advertised in Roundel) for a box of (12) 12oz. cans, that it looked
great afterwards, wasn't a foam, had a good jet to spray with, and lasted a
longgggg time, so I decided to take the $35 plunge and buy a case (gulp!).
That seemed to be the smallest amount they sell it in, unless you get the
$19 detail kit, but I need alot of this stuff for my 2 cars.  Probably a
good 2 years supply.  Look forward to using it soon! Plus, they don't
charge for shipping - yahoooo.

GREAT TIP!  My painter friend told me about this... instead of killing my
back bending over to clean the wheels and also bending over to dress the
tires, he told me to use a large bucket with a lid on it to SIT ON - so I
don't have to bend over or kneel on my knees - blowing them out and ruining
the knee caps on my pants!
Works like a charm.  I just sit there and clean to my hearts delight,
cleaning that brake dust off, but at no cost to my aching knees.
Steve Robinson
1995 740i   awaiting Stoner's products in the mail!
1988 911 Carrera     Same as above!