Buying 1992 e30 M3 - need opinion/tips please.

1992 Zinnabar Red on black leather. 116,000 miles. Sports exhaust, breaks
and suspension. Beautiful car - seriously - can't find a scratch on the
paint, all interior immaculate. One could eat of the interior engine
compartment it's so clean. Located in Seattle.

I want it! I just thought I'd ask the group first - before I get rid of my
beloved e30 325iC.

Dealer is asking 15,900 (way! too high) I talked him down to 14 so far, but
I'm aiming at 13.

Incidentally, does anyone know of someone who might be interested in my
current red on black 87 325 iC and/or how much I should ask for/ expect to
get for it? 150k miles on it. and in generally a good shape - I really like
this car, it's originally out of California.

Please email me at petsan@domain.elided

Peter
'87 325iC - Sharked.