Re: Spring rates

Benedikte,

I have only seen one Rally 318ti
and It was using A coil over system with adjustable Spring perches

If it is an option in your class It seems like the hot ticket
because you achieve complete adjustability, and different grade and length
springs are readily available.

If you need "Stock" springs the E36 32x springs are a bit longer ~1/2-3/4"
and stiffer, to compensate for the added 6cyl weight, My Z3 shares the same
suspension as your car, and to put standard e36 struts in I would need to
cut almost 1" of travel off them.

Good Luck
Jeff