<FS> parts - E28, E30, E21

After looking at a few cars, here is a rundown of some of the bigger
stuff I have.  I also have basically everything else you can think of on
these cars, except for the M3.  Please write with requests.

E28
- --------
1987 528e auto- 135k miles, hit in rear and front.
4 doors, power windows
nice blue cloth interior
4 nice 14x6 wheels + 1 new spare
all running gear.

1986 535i 5-speed- 114k miles, hit rear
**BMW phone w/ hands free.
PERFECT black leather interior
Complete engine/harness/accessories for transplant
4 TRX wheels with good-new tires
3.25 LSD
new cat, plus the rest of the exhaust
NEW Radiator
excellent trunk interior pieces

E30
- -----
1988 M3
LR quarter
glass
headliner
hood
side skirts - M3 specific
steering wheel

1986 325e 4 door, 4 speed auto- 146k miles, hit rear
3 wheels - 14x6e35
Very nice black fabric interior with grey houndstooth inserts. All but f
seats perfect.
Complete engine with harness and all acc.

325is auto - hit right door, quarter, 168k miles
Very nice with tan leather (F seat leather shot)

E21
- -----
1981 320i 5-speed
This thing has about $200 damage.  I took it out and drove it today.  I
will part, but I would rather sell.

I live in Virginia, but I can ship all parts anywhere cheaply thanks to
a buddy that has regular freight pickups.

Thanks
James Clay