My apologies to the Digest

I am not saying that i was incorrect in my assumption, i am apologizing my
vulgar use of language.  I understand that Richard Welty has a lot on his
hands running this digest (remember he tried to shut it down a while back
because it was too much?).  I also now know/understand that this was
something out of his hands at the time, and wasn't discovered until then.
Apparently the problem has been found, and fixed.  Also apologies to David
Bowers, who i'm not exactly sure what his relation is to the list, but i
believe he is the one who runs the mail server, from what i can tell.  I
will also say, that in my quest to reduce spam, i sent out a piece of spam,
and have been spammed in return.  I meant to send it out as an informative
letter, not as a piece of spam.  Digesters need not reply to this e-mail
(please).

Have a nice day, and if it's left at this, we will have one less piece of
spam to deal with.

- -Jake Abramson