BENTLEY E-36 MANUAL AT A DISCOUNT???

A few weeks back there were several postings on signing up for a group
purchase of the new Bentley E-36 manual ( inc.M3, etc.). I proceeded to E
mail this person, signed up, and never heard a thing or saw anything on the
list. What was the story on this posting and did anyboby else sign up and
hear nothing ?  Is there a source to order this manual at a discount. I did
see someone post he had gotten one from his dealer at $ 29.95 which had to be
a mistake.