<FS>E34 Wheels 4-Sale

I have a set of wheels off my 1990 525i:

Chromed factory 15" alloys. Chrome is peeling on all four wheels and one
wheel has dent from sideways curb impact at about 10MPH.

They come with Michelin tires tires with about 40% tread left. One tire
has bulge from impact.

Center caps are chrome and in good condition (BMW emblem in the middle is
faded/peeled on some)

They would work good as a spare for winter driving or be a good candidate
for refinishing.

Price is $75.00 for all four (I figure $25.00 for the OK ones and nothing
for the one with the dent!).

I live in Monterey California and would prefer not to ship them. If needed
I can send along some images of them via email.

Henry Simpson