Re: [E36] [M3 sedan] Harness Belts: Sparco vs Schroth Rallye 3 [for Drivers Schools]

I just bought the new Sparco 3" belts. They are exactly the same as the
RED TRW belts except that they say Sparco and come in red, black and
blue.

Got mine from www.ogracing.com

 Stephen Lafredo       Philadelphia, PA      slafredo@domain.elided
 BMW CCA DVC, NCC and NJC                       97 M3/2 & 89 325ix