spam

Richard:

I too received the "Psychic" spam, but merely deleted the mail as I thought
it to be a mistake that slid through.  Personally, I appreciate the time and
effort that you expend in maintaining this list, and thusly would never
approach you in any other tone but polite.  Thank you for your part in this
forum.

Also, the use of language deemed unacceptable to families is usually grounds
for dismissal from other lists that I am on (e.g., Offroad.com, Toyota 4X4,
Triumph british car).  Individuals 'flying off keyboard' should consider
themselves lucky to still be subscribed.

Ed Fisher
edwd@domain.elided

		probably there is a configuration error which permitted mail
relay. i was
		unaware that this was the case until this mail went out.

		i am planning to address the problem shortly.

		i am as anti spam as the rest of you, perhaps more so. i
would rather
		appreciate it if abuse complaints were a bit more polite.

		richard