novice goes to drivers school, now [E36] ///M3 front end wobbles @ 85mph+ ; shakes during hard braking from 65mph+

Hello,

I think I may have some real problems now...  My steering wheel "wobbles" a
bit north of 85mph...  and wobbles and with noise/tiny shakes when braking
hard from 60mph+....  Now one will ask "what did you do to deserve this?" to
which I will reply:

1) 2 driving schools @ Blackhawk (VERY hard on brakes)  (early May and June
16th)
2) new OEM  F R O N T  pads BEFORE first school; 75% after second school,
but the front rotors now have "blue" areas towards the outside

3) noticed hard braking "issue" after the second drivers school and
re-examined the front rotors and pads.  that's how I new the pads were 75%
and rotors were "blue-ish" 2/3 of the way towards the outer edges
4) swapped front wheels from L->R
5) tested #3-4; no change ; steps #4-5 were performed ONE WEEK AGO

6) when #3 failed to cure my stupid braking issue, I examined the rear
brakes and saw that the pads were ~ 25% and the rotors were grooved.
7) install new OEM  R E A R pads (two days ago)
8) swapped rear wheels from L->R
9) tested 6-8: grooved or not, works like a champ ;

"Analysis:" prior to #3-7, the car was SMOOTH up to 135mph...  but I did
notice "something strange"  while braking from 65mph+ ; seems like it has
gotten worse with time (2 weeks).  now that I did the rears, the front seems
to want to shake over 85+mph. does the former mean slightly warped rotors
and the latter a mere coincidence, or should I not quit my day time job ?
Lets assume for the time being the lug bolts are tight and the front wheels
are not falling off - I will re-torque them down BEFORE I drive home
tonight....

Am I off in my analysis ? Are there any UUC folks who drive E36 M3's in the
MKE area that could drive this beast and help me i.d. the problem ?  any
help would be greatly appreciated.

George Kofman
'97 M3 sedan w/ a puckin' fuzzled driver...