[none]

Hi Digesters,
I sold my E36 after 7 years of unhappy experience, love and hate.  Yesterday
I got the news and info from the local dealer and I think it is funny and I
wonder if the potential design flaw still exists on new models!!  One of the
service advisor won the Employee Of The Month because he was chosen due to
caring for customers ""WHO HAD BAD LUCK WITH THEIR NEW BMW""!!!!!!  Seven
years ago we were told we "probably" bought a LEMON.  Later on we found out
that every one of our friends bought a lemon!! The histry repeats again?
Any comment?
Dave