[no subject]

Package deal to install your own small six engine:
E21 Six cyl. subframe.
E21 323i radiator.
E21 323i inst. cluster (you'll need the tach, because the 4cyl. won't
  work properly with the 6cyl).
E21 323i dual exhaust & manifolds (rusty, but no holes, even if
  you don't use it, it can be used as a model for a new system).
E21 Six cyl. oil pan

$1100 for all of the above.

Engine: '87 325i, 120kmi. from wrecked car.  Comes with harness & ECU,
complete except air flow meter, alternator, and starter, although, I could
probably throw in the alternator and starter form a 323i engine

$1800 for all of the above -- everything you need to make a killer E21!

I will also through in for free a complete set of strut assys. from
the 323i (billsteins in 'em, but they're probably the originals, so
82kmi. on 'em).

All prices + shipping from Harrisburg, PA.
 I will not ship the engine, pick up or delivery only.

Free delivery of complete package (inc. engine) within 2hr drive
of Harrsiburg, PA, delivery to points further away will be considered
for expenses.

Thanks,
Jay

'89 325i w/ Jim C Chip, 15x7 Borbets,  heated aspherical Euro mirrors
'84 325e 5spd (forsale)
'74 2002 (sold, but not forgotten)
'72 2002 (future 2.5L six)
'67 Pontiac Firebird 400 Conv (4spd)
'87 F-150 (Parts hauler and tow vehicle)
Jay Snyder                                   ________
jsnyder@domain.elided                      /________\
http://www.microserve.net/~jsnyder         (oo==OO==oo)
(717)652-3567                               @        @