<E36> Some vibrations when starting from speed 0.

Hi

My car is a 318i '94. Sometimes it seems to vibrate when i start from 0
speed. Its a manual and when I put it on first or reverse there are
vibrations from underneath, maybe from the drive shaft or somewhere.

This doesnot occur each time, but once in maybe 50 starts and usually
when the engine is warm.

The engine seems to stall and feels like its not developing enough
power. There are no other problems at all and the plugs in the car are
new.

Has anybody has similar experiences?? Is it natural for this kind of
car or should I get something checked?? Also let me know about the
warranty coverage on the transmission components on these cars.

Any advise or idea is welcome.

Thank you

Anup
94 318i.