re: Something to ponder, M3 vs. M Coupe

I've owned a 97 M3 for a bit more than a year and I've
driven the hell out of the M Coupe.

The M Coupe is more fun to drive, no question about
it.  The M Coupe has crisper handling, is lighter,
accelerates faster, and you can break loose the tail
and catch yourself all day without breaking a sweat...

But if I can only have one car, I would get the M3..
More practical.....

Hope this helps.

Kai