<E30> Argh, Belts! Help!

What kind of idiot can't even change his belts? me!

What (I think) I know:

* the 19mm bolt with the teeth loosens each belt (the 13mm nut on the
opposite side must be loosened first

* you also have to loosen two other 13mm bolts for each belt in order to
let the (alternator,etc)  'hinge' when the 19mm toothed bolt is turned.
This loosens the belt.

What I have been able to do:

	Get the middle belt off the pulleys as described above.  I
have not been able to remove the front belt because one of the 13mm bolts
on the 'hinge' of that device is stuck. WD-40, pushing, pulling, and
grumbling do not seem to help.

What I don't know:

How the heck do you change the fan (furthest back) belt? it looks like i
would have to take apart the whole front of the car just to get it around
the pulleys? Am I loosening the right bolts in general? which ones would I
have to loosed to get the fan belt off?

Anyone have any advice on a REALLY stuck nut?

Is there anywhere I can find some detailed instructions on how to change
the belts? I have the Chiltons manual and it says next to nothing about
it. not even a decent diagram. Maybe I should take the bus and go buy the
Bentley manual if I can find it.

Otherwise, how safe is it for me to try to piece this back together and
drive it to a mechanic who actually knows what they are doing?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,

	Daniel