Shop Manuals

What's the scoop on shop manuals for the newer cars?  I need to get a shop
manual for my 99 2.8 coupe and I've been told there isn't a manual, but
there are service CD's but not yet for the 99's.  Are there tech bulletins
available?  The dealer needs some way of working on these cars.

I've also heard there's a Bently manual for the 2.8 roadster, but are the
2.8 coupe and roadster identical in the suspention and engine areas?  I need
this stuff for rule compliance in Solo II racing.

THANKS!
- ---JCG