Free Stuff <E30> and Advice Sought

	The wife has been on me for quite a while to empty out the
garage.  So, if anyone would like a front bumper from an E30 318i,
it's yours.  I'm guessing that it would fit the E30 325s as well, but I
can't guarantee it.  I live about 45 minutes west of Washington, DC
(just off of Route 66).  The bumper is aluminum and has one small
dent in it (should be able to hammer it out).  All I ask is that you pick
it up.  I'm not even going to attempt to ship it.

	Now for a quick question.  My '97 328is has chromed 10 spoke
wheels on it.  Personally, I hate the look of chromed wheels, but
since I purchased the car used, I took what I could get.  Anyway, the
chrome is peeling and the wheels look REAL BAD.  Has anyone
had any luck getting wheels replaced/refinished under warranty?

							Thanks,

							Dave

							BMW CCA #95506

<nofill>