<WOB> Pilsner Urquell update

I recently got to try some four week old, U.S. market Pilsner Urquell
- - complete with health warnings and world's first and only original,
world champion pilsner advertising - before it had a chance to leave
Europe. I can report that it had a very nice aroma and, as far as I
can tell, the same fine taste of the beer we get in Germany. If
Pilsner Urquell tastes different in the U.S, I suspect it is because
of shipment and storage, probably within the U.S.

- -John
'96 318is

- --
john.firestone@domain.elided