Re: leather care/the last word

In a message dated 6/10/99 11:37:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
owner-bmw-digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Randy (Cookies) extoles the virtues of some leather care product
 that make his seats look like new:

 > If any of you would TRULY like your seats to look "as new" ...

 and then sings his note:

 > Randy
 > cookies@domain.elided
 > BMW CCA member
 > 97' 840ci (from new)
 > 98' 740iL
 > 99' 323 ia

 Aw c'mon Randy.  Your seats look like new, well, because they ARE
 new! >>

Randy writes back..........

Nah, did you think I was talking about results on a NEW car??? No, on a 96'
Cadillac and 94' Cadillac, a 1989 635CSI, and my 95' S320. None of them
puppies are new, I can tell you that.

www.Leatherique.com

If you are using anything else you are missing out BIG TIME!!, and you are
simply "greasing the saddle". Why not FEED the leather, and keep it looking
like new? I took a badly abused 94' Cadillac that had ZERO leather care, and
after 2 treatments the leather is baby soft, and has the original smell and
patina of when it was new.

Randy
cookies@domain.elided

Randy