Re: E36 Bentley Manual

Joe wrote:

> I have given up on buy.com honoring my order...

Joe, I got my copy of the manual from buy.com about two weeks
ago.  After a couple days of leafing thru it, I discovered that
there were three and a half sections missing from it (the ones
having to do with front suspension and steering).  I called
Bentley and they assured me that my book was an anomoly and the
rest of the production run was intact.

Buy.com sent me a FedEx airbill and I returned the defective
manual a few days ago.  Come to think of it I should have my new
book by now.  I'll have to give them a call.  Maybe buy.com is
out of stock already...

- --
David Kroth
davidk@domain.elided