'76 2002A for sale

The '76 2002 automatic my girlfriend and I just obtained has turned out to
be more of a restoration project than we had bargained for. Neither of us
have the time or money to do it properly, and so we are forced to sell it.
New bright purple paint. Recent fiberglass floorboards and rustproofing on
the rear shock towers. Manual sunroof, rare on the '76. A/C works but needs
recharge. Good interior. Single Weber downdraft with manual choke (needs
rebuild). Car is located in Marlboro, MA. Asking $1300 obo. Excellent
restoration candidate - the parts alone are worth it. But my girlfriend
needs a daily driver, not a project car. E-mail me for the honest list of
issues we never got.

      - Justin