Re: Lug Bolts

<HTML>
<I>This is not for me (yeah - right!).&nbsp; A friend :) of mine lost the
special</I>
<BR><I>key nut used to remove the special lug bolts from each wheel.&nbsp;
The special</I>
<BR><I>lug bolt is countersunk and has a fine spline in it.&nbsp; The special
bolt fits</I>
<BR><I>in this spline.&nbsp; My question is, where do I get another one
of these removal</I>
<BR><I>nuts?&nbsp; Is this a factory option?&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks in advance
for any advise.</I><I></I>

<P><I>Tomas S. Perez</I><I></I>

<P>Tom -

<P>I believe there is an option short of locating the correct key for this
kind of problem.&nbsp; I don't recall the name of the socket wrench, but
the one I'm thinking of has little spring-loaded rods that conform to the
shape of the bolt you're trying to bust loose.&nbsp; If the rods are small
enough slip into the lock nut's grooves, you might be able to bust them
loose.&nbsp; I think Sears sells these.

<P>Good Luck!

<P>John Virnig
<BR>'97 328is</HTML>