<FS> E36 7x16 Sports Package Rim and Tires

     Hi, I am selling my Sports package wheels.  selling price $750. with a
set of 4 tires and wheels.  Tires are Dunlop SP8000.  I have 8k mile on
them.  No track.  The wheels are Double Spoke 16 inch standard on the new
328i sport package and 95 325is sports package.  They have very minor
scratches on the edge due to tire mounting.  otherwise, it is perfectly
fine.  It has never been tracked or driven in snow..

reason for selling, I have up size my wheels, so I don't need this set
anymore.

Price: $750 + buyer pays shipping.

thanks for the bandwidth.

Perry.