RE: bmw-digest V9 #1110

I would like to add a word of thanks to Classic BMW, also in the Dallas
area.  I had service manager come out to my car just to appreciate what an
85 325e looked like with 34,000 miles. He showed me where a couple of
connectors were (hard to find) and then went inside to copy a couple of
pages out of one of his tech manuals.  Since the color of the wires didn't
show up on the copy he wrote the colors by hand.  All this at no charge.

Ed Fisher
	Edward C. Fisher				Texas Instruments
	edwd@domain.elided <mailto:edwd@domain.elided>
Dallas, Texas USA
	Digital Imaging Division  		Office (972) 995-6305
	Packaging Development Group		Pager  (214) 410-4669