Re: E24 FUEL PROBLEMS

I own an 85 E24. The car had electrical problems before I bought it. The car
was towed back to the dealer a couple times. An independent BMW mechanic
traced the problem to the ECM, but could never figure why the ECM quit or
what caused it to fail. He had the car for over a week. A used ECM was
installed, I bought the car and have driven it for nearly 4 years with no
problems. I've bought used parts from Bavarian Auto Recycling 800-726-4BMW.
Good Luck!
Ralph Powers