Re: Insecure?

You are more concerned about other people's car...it makes you sound
insecure.  Who cares what BMW ///M wants ...they still sell emblems to anyone
who wants one, with or without any ///M parts.  So I have a stroked 325 with
all kinds of crazy mods that will outperform a stock E30 M3.  In my mind it
deserves a motorsport badge, so f*ck off and get a life.  When ///M makes
cars, they make models...M3/M5/M6/M635 there is no "///M" model which is
exactly why I like having the badge by itself.  By the way, my car shows
itself off without the badge...the badge doesn't make the car.  Whatever your
opinion may be of me, don't let it be because of the badge on my car.  We've
both spent our $ on the ultimate driving machine, I modify my car the way I
like not how you like.

Barry Robinson

- --part1_393d95a7.248207fc_boundary--