Insecure?

Wow... you have balls... balls or stupidity, I'm still trying to figure out
which one.

So I disagree with you. Suck it up. Insecure? Hardly... but then again, you
made that comment like the rest of your comments... without thinking.

If BMW really thought an M emblem belonged on a car with only a few body
panels... don't you think THEY would have mounted the trunk badge??? EXACTLY.

"The ///M is a subtle hint of what's been done to my car"??? LOL, no the ///M
is a subtle hint that the driver is more concerned with showing off his car
than driving it.

David Koretz

- --part1_a22d08b1.2481ff26_boundary--

End of bmw-digest V9 #1110