<E28> Rear shock tower brace with battery tray

Somehow I managed to send an incomplete message while typing, so please
excuse the double post.

Is anyone interested in a rear shock tower brace that allows you to relocate
the battery to the trunk?  Top End has been doing these for a while for
2002's, E21's and a few others.  Check out their site for pictures:
http://www.racetep.com/rbrace

I'm having one built by a local race car fabricator for my '88 535 because
Top End does not do them for E28's yet. Is any one else interested?  I was
quoted "about $200."  Top End sells theirs for $170 with battery cables.
That's the economy of scale I guess.  I'm sure the price will go down if the
guy is making two or three more at the same time, but I don't want to buy a
bunch and then try to sell them.

Let me know if you are interested.

Ed
Ed