E28 Suspension Installation - Final Details

I've finally installed a new front suspension (thrust & control arms, tie
rods, swaybar links, Eibach ProKit springs, Bilstein shocks).  Will be
putting in the E32 rotors/brakes this weekend, along with same
springs/shocks on rear.  Soon I'll be able to weigh-in on whether this is
too sporty a setup for E28 (like a true bonehead, though, I'm pretty
insensitive to physical pain and discomfort, so I don't expect to be
adversely affected by this setup).

Thanks to all who helped me w/balljoint torquing guidance.  I did the whole
steering arm/strut assembly in the garage, using a vice to load balljoints,
and installed the entire assembly as one unit on the car.  This all went
very smoothly & quickly.  I have a couple of questions before completing:

- -nowhere in my Bentley's can I find tightening spec on brake rotor bolt
(single, small, recessed Allen-type bolt);  anyone know?  Is it
inconsequential, as wheel bolts support both wheel and rotor to bearing?  I
don't want to overtighten and risk weakening/stripping.

- -any creative ideas on how to support car for "normal loaded position"
w/out benefit of a lift?  I was planning to slowly drive car, preloaded, to
service garage for proper tightening of thrust/control arm through-bolts.
However, I'd prefer to do it myself if I could find way to get underneath
car while level & loaded properly.  Was wondering if my 4 spare TRW wheels
could support loaded car weight (w/jackstands underneath as backup),
allowing me to get under & tighten.  The thrust arm bolts require serious
torque, however, and I'm not about to try this w/out guidance from someone
knowledgeable.

Thanks as always for help,

o/______\o    AxMan
(oo_OO_oo)   '88 535i