Tire Noise

	Here is another question.  I'm curious if by switching from
215/45/17 to 235/40/17 will increase any tire noise?  By tire noiseI mean
the sound that comes from your fender whenever you slow down.  I'm not
sure how to explain it, but it shoulds like a whistle.  Anyhow, by all
common sense it tells me that increase contact/size will increase noise.
However, I'm curious if there would be that great of a difference.  My
experience with 235/40/17 tires were the CZ91 ContiSports Contact.
However, they are loud tires in general, and when replaced by the P7000SS,
there was a huge amount of diffrence! (Replaced with a smaller size.)

		James