Re: M - lack of use

On or about 01:59 AM 5/22/99 , the accused, bmw-digest, expressed that:
>In case the lucky (lucky, yes-cognizant of their cars' purpose? NO!)//M Car
>owners in question are on the digest, I'm not going to reveal what part of
...more relevant comments cut out for brevity...

I know I'm gonna get fried for this also, but I know EXACTLY what you
mean....here I am in my hard earned '97 328i and I ENJOY taking it to max
RPMs on the windy country road I live off of and every other day I run up
on an older lady in the most beautiful brand spanking new, decked out,
customized (emblems removed, etc.) M5 I've ever seen, doing about 25...Now,
don't get me wrong, I'm sure she deserves every inch of that car and she /
her husband worked very hard for it, but as far as driving enjoyment,
handling and power, she would be just as happy in my car, in a Caddy or
whatever...it's just not fair *-(

One day! Well, actually, on 7/23/99 I AM gonna win the BMW CCA raffle and
I'll have a M5 &-)

Ciao,

                                 _Mike_ (AU2BAN)