E36 M3 paint question

hello all,

when it rains, it pours. first i got nailed for speeding
in CA last week (the first one in almost 6 yrs).
then i had a fender-bender on monday. my front left fender
is damaged. the norwood BMW gallery body shop told me
that they'll get me a new fender and match the paint on
the hood and the left door (about 6" or so) so that you
can't tell the color difference.

question: is this true? my E36 M3 is a '95. it's dakar yellow.
i'm actually very reluctant to have "partial paint" on the
hood and door. i'd rather keep the stock paint from the
factory untouched. but at the same time, i'm afraid that
the color difference is obvious (since the car is 4+ yrs old).

anybody with a dakar yellow has any insight?

also, has anybody had their car done at norwood BMW gallery
body shop in MA? i'm told that they do a good job if not rushed.

thanks in advance. *sob*

/thai