Damaged M535i for sale

Hi,

I've decided not to repair my M535i and buy an E34 535i Sport.

The car had almost every extra for 1986 and I'd recently put in =

a/c for GBP1300.  Under the hood only the crossmember, =

radiator and fusebox appear to be damaged.  My assessor wrote
that before the accident the car was in "far above average =

condition".  The report is available.

The best offer that I've had for what the insurance company call
the "remains" is GBP1100.  Just the leather sports seats, the alloys =

and tyres should bring more than this.  The car is at the moment =

in a salvage yard in Stratford, E. London, UK.  =

If anyone would like to make a better offer, please email me at
bkd@domain.elided and I'll send a pic and give full details of =

equipment etc..

Regards,

Barrie Davis