E36 M3 Goodies

For sale:
	Almost new custom sheepskin seatcovers for manual sport seats.  Covers are
silver/gray, and were custom made for a 95 M3 but will fit manual sport
seats from 95-99.  The pair was only used for less than a month--at 6'3",
my head clearance was limited to begin with and they put me uncomfortably
close to the ceiling.  They are in excellent/ virtually new condition--they
have been sealed in double layers of plastic for past two years. I was
going to use them again if and when the leather showed any wear (but
copious amounts of Lexol prevented that until I totalled my car a couple of
weeks ago. I just priced these and they are over $400 for the pair with
BMWCCA discount from Roundel Advertiser.  Asking $200 obo.
	Also available:  Dinan chip, factory M3 airbox and factory M3 HFM.  Make
me an offer.