<All> Synthetic Oil

I just need a quick education on this stuff. Would Synthetic oil be ok for
an older car that has had conventional motor oil all its life?

I like the longer change inteval of sythetics (I think Duane said around 7K
miles?) this also makes for less of a recycling issue.

Comments please.

Thanks

Don Stevenson/BMWCCA Boston Chapter

1988 325IS, (to much to list), should have stayed the street car.

1987 325IS, project, should have been the track car.

1988 Volvo 240 Wagon 5 Speed (green alloy wheels)