M3 Team print FS

A couple of folks had emailed me asking if we had any more of the M3 Team
prints and if they could have the discount.  My response to both questions
is sure.  They are discounted a flat $110 so that makes them $150 unframed
or $280 framed. Both prices include shipping within the US.  Allpieces are
all individually numbered out of 300 and signed by the artist Dennis
Brown(Road & Track illustrator and Automotive Fine Arts Society member) as
well as all six drivers from the 97 season and team owner Tom Milner.
That's eight people that signed each.  Available framing is all archival and
in a shadowbox format with an actual Roundel M3 nose badge.

Feel free to email me and I can send you a jpeg of the image.

- -Eric Friedman