Lime Rock-Memorial Day

For any of you that have purchased Lista cabinets from me, please let me
know if you would like complementary tickets to the Lime Rock race on
Memorial Day.  Lista president, Fredy Lienhardt, will be racing his Ferrari
333 here again this year and the company will have a tent on the hill and a
caterer on hand with plenty of food.  Hopefully we'll have nice weather
this year.  Please let me know as soon as possible so I can secure the
tickets.  SD
Steve D'Gerolamo - The Ultimate Garage
201-262-0412 / steved3@domain.elided / http://www.ultimategarage.com