Decisions Decisions (E30 M3)

I have an 89 E30 M3 that is my only car. It is quite happy around town but obviously much nicer out of it. The only downside of general driving I find is that if the roads are in crap condition, like here in the UK the ride can be harsh. However, this is the price you pay for the enjoyment of nice smooth flowing roads. Only other aggravation is speed bumps, they are everywhere in our cities which with low ground clearance can cause problems.

As for the rolling bit !!!!!!!!!! Unless the car is set up really badly, you hit something or drive like a complete arse I can't see it myself.

Rupert

Rupert Knight
Deputy Head of MIS - London

Tel. - 0171 265 3168