[none]

Hello BMW maniacs,

I was giving my "old girl" (E30) her spring service job while I noticed
an advertisement on a system called "Cleanpower". This system
is supposed to treat, and condition fuel by ionization in order to
minimize fuel consumption, drop harmful exhaust fumes, and even
make possible the safe use of unleaded gas in leaded technology
engines without the harmful side affect of not using a catalytic converter.
Does anyone have any experience with this system ?

Demetre