[all] How to dye leather?

Hello O Great Bimwads,

	My girlfriend also has a 528e, but hers needs some interior work.  We would like to put my black leather door panels in her
'88 super "e", but she has a blue interior.  How can I dye my black door panels to match her blue interior?  Does anyone have
suggestions?  Please help us out here, thanks!  I get bonus points with her too!!! :)

	Joe Kramlinger
	Rochester, NY
	'86 Jetta - temporary rusty piece of crap w/151k
	'85 528e - parting out

	Her:
	'88 528e - 183k, my rear bumper, emblems, exhaust, & a lot of sweat :)