Speeding Barco-Loungers

Last week I was traveling on the LA Freeway in my 97 328ICA cruising at
55MPH with a car to my left, a semi to my right, and a Barco-lounger dead
ahead! I quickly swerved to the right, avoiding the massive leatherette
object, only to discover an 8 foot chest of drawers bouncing into my lane.
Unable to avoid it, I crashed into the unsightly furniture and destroyed the
front grill and most of the driver's side. after I pulled over I had a 7
foot 2X4 stuck into my left headlight like a harpoon in a whale. Aparently
someone dropped their living room furniture off their truck onto the
freeway. Thank God I was in a BMW as I don't think I would have regained
control in any other automobile.

My question is this...  What should I look for in a good body shop?  Most
dealers use 2nd party shops. I called Creviet BMW in Santa Ana and they
suggested Hi Tech Body Shop. They have a "lifetime workmanship guarantee"...
any suggestions?

Thanks!