FOR SALE: E36 M3 H&R Coilovers and stock M3 swaybars from a '97 M3

Hi all,

I am selling the coilovers because I am starting Club Racing and coilovers are
not permitted in the Stock Class. Otherwise, I really like the H&R coilovers. I
think they are the perfect street/driving school compromise.

BMP sells them for $1988 new. For comparison, the Bilstein/H&R set is about
$820. It makes me sick to sell the $2k coilovers for approximately the same cost
of Bilstein/H&R plus installation, but I have to do it... The coilovers are in
excellent condition, no leaks, or anything. They work as advertised, great on
the track, not too harsh for the street. I am using my car for my everyday
commute to work and the occasional driving schools. I used them for about 10k
miles. I also have the '97 stock M3 sway bars for sale.

H&R Coilovers: $1200
M3 Swaybars: $75

All prices are OBO. Buyer pays shipping. I live in S. California.
Theo.
'97 M3