hood pin needed

Hello all-

I recently got my car painted and the painter lost one of the pins
holding my trunk on.  It is a captive latch pin system that I ordered
from Pegasus racing.  Problem is...they are backordered from England and
it took 6 weeks last time - I am going to the track in 1 and have a race
in 2.  It has to be the exact same pin since the captive part is already
screwed to the trunk.  Does anyone know of another source for these or
have an extra that I can buy or borrow for a few weeks?

Thanks
James

End of bmw-digest V9 #1084