More pics of Supercharged '95 325is for sale

Hello Digesters,
My 325is is awesome, Boston green with tan leather interior,  power windows,
seats, mirrors and sunroof. AM/FM cassette with factory 6 disc changer, this
car is beautiful and FAST.  Clear front signals, clear side markers, clear &
red rear tail lights, H&R sport springs, front strut brace, new 16" BMW
double spoke rims (2000 miles old), Yokohama AVS4 225/50/ZR16 tires with
2000 miles on them, European Racing Technologies Supercharger(290hp) also
2000 miles old, gauge panel in location of sunglass tray (boost, air/fuel
ratio and oil pressure). New chrome tips on the factory exhaust, painted
lowers and in absolutely flawless condition.  It has 30,800 miles and is a
fifth car in our household and is under a factory 100,000 mile warranty or
May 2001 whichever comes first.  The car is in Carmel Indiana just north of
Indianapolis and can be seen at your convenience. I have invested $34,750.00
between the car and all of the improvements since I purchased it as a BMW
re-certified used car in September of '98. Asking $29000.00 OBO.  I am very
motivated and need to sell my car.  My wife is expecting twins and we need
to get some type of SUV with three rows of seats.

The car can be seen here:
http://www.wirelesscommunications.com/images/bmw2.jpg
				  http://www.wirelesscommunications.com/images/FRONT.jpg
				  http://www.wirelesscommunications.com/images/REAR.jpg