Hamann 18" rims for SALE!

hello digesters,

i am selling my Hamann PG 18" 3 piece rims with Pirelli P-Zero Direzionale
(Directional) in front and Asimmmetrico (Asymmetrical) in rear.  the rims are
in great shape and come with center caps with locking tool.  the tires are
fairly new with 90% tread life left.  the wheel and tire size are:

front - 18x8.5 = 225/45/18
rear   - 18x9 = 255/35/18

if you plan on putting these rims on a dropped car...you will need to roll
the rear fender.  if you plan on puttin these rims on a LTW M3 stock ride
height, E36 & E46 3 series with stock ride height or slight drop, or stock
ride height E36 M3... they will fit without modification.

if you'd like to see a picture of the rim you can see it at
www.wheelpower.com under Hamann Wheels.  i'm asking $4,500 w/ tires (obo)
buyer pays shipping.  please contact me if you need more information.

thanks,

john ju
MaxSpeedM3@domain.elided
located in Houston, Texas