Looking for cheap transport (2002, 320i, etc.)Quick Sale!

Everyone,

I haven't had much luck this past week looking for another car for my son,
while our beloved '76 2002 sits "wrecked" on the driveway.  A good friend
even stood at the Manheim auto auction all day yesterday looking for
me...passed on a a '87 325iC for $3800(out of my price range..too bad!)..that
didn't include the dealer's fee.

But, seems like when I'm not looking there are cars all over the place,
especially 320i's, 318i's(E30), etc...so, if anyone knows of a clean, good
driver (need not be perfect), would you kindly e-mail me privately?  My price
range is $1500 to $3,200...gotta find "something" in that range surely.  I
need something QUICK!!

I live in the Lancaster, PA area.  If you are out enjoying the weekend
weather and notice something, please let me know...Thanks so much!!!!

John Weese
BMW CCA #76646
Nittany Bimmers

p.s. I'm willing to drive within about 100 miles to look at a car. Oh yeah,
2002's preferred<g>!!!!