Re: <E30> left turn signal is doing double time

Things to check:

o Are any bulbs burned out?
o Check for corrosion in the bulb sockets.
o Do the flashers work properly?
o If the flashers work properly, its probably the
  contacts in the turn signal switch on the steering
  column.
o If the flashers do not work, it might be the
  flasher unit/relay (in the fuse box .. not sure
  which one).

Norm

Geiger RR wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> This winter myt left turn signal started signal approximately twice as fast
> as normal. When warmer weather arrived, it sometimes acted normally. But now
> it is fast all of the time. Is this an indication the relay is bad? How
> difficult is it to replace? I have a Bentley manual, but it really doesn't
> offer much help. I have a '91 325iCA with driver side airbags.
>
> Thanks in advance for your advice.
>
> Geiger Lee

- --
***  Remove "nospam-" from address when responding via email  ***