325es fluid leak

Have been seeing an occasional puddle of fluid by driver's front wheel.
Appears to be coming from end of tie-rod dust boot.  I think it may be
power steering fluid- will have to keep eye on this level.  Anyone else
ever have this symptom ,and can tell me likely culprit.  Are there
replaceable seals, or what?  Am having the car's timing belt replaced
next week, and can have this checked.  Just want to be prepared for any
surprises, like replacing the steering rack, or power steering
components.

Mike