'71 2002 for sale

Hey all,

Posting for a friend of mine.  I've seen the car and it's in pretty good
shape.  She has been taking the car to the same mechanic in Gilroy, CA
(definitely the hub of BMW tuners :^)) for some time but has lost faith in
him lately, so she want's to sell the car now.  The reason is that he
installed a 5-speed in the car but can't seem to get rid of a shake in the
drivetrain.  He hasn't checked the driveshaft balance to my knowledge and
that's the first thing I thought of.  Here are the specifics:

'71 Chamonix 2002
I think the interior is black
Rebuilt motor 12/96.  Less than 40k on this one.
Installed rebuilt 5-speed 1/99
Oversized radiator w/electric fan
Electronic ignition system
New front seat belts
New suspension/Bilsteins
New exhaust system
New ignition switch & locks
New door catches
New tires (13" hubcap steel wheels)
New battery
Some visible rust on lower door edges and front fenders

She's looking for $3000 but I'm sure would sell for less.  She is very
honest and loves the car, but it's starting to bug her that it needs so
much attention.

Her name is Barbara and she can be reached at (831) 663-3127 after 5, or
leave a message during the day.  The car is in Salinas, CA.  Please don't
call me 'cause I can't help you.

Thanks for the forum.

Jerry Chyo
'88 M5